Neko

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Power of the Pen (?)

Last night I sent a letter to the John Kerry campaign in hopes that the Senator will get to read it. I'm not holding my breath. Last night I decided that by supporting John Kerry for President, that I will be working to get Bush out of office and back on his so-called ranch in Crawford, TX. I, personally, cannot afford another four years of George Bush. I've been virtually unemployed for almost two years, and all the jobs that I have done in the last sixteen years are all being outsourced to places like India! I've never, ever had this much trouble finding a job. It's rather discouraging and it's all Bush's fault! He was supposed to create 3 million jobs, but during his term, he's lost more than twice that many!

So, if you are so inclined, please check this out. I really and truly think that John Kerry's got his act together and will bring prosperity back to this nation, and hopefully the jobs will follow.

Oh, and by the way...if you don't like John Kerry for whatever reason, I don't want to hear about it, so don't bother leaving any nasty messages for me. I won't read them. Period. My mind's made up. John Kerry's the one.

MorelaterZ--