Neko

Thursday, February 12, 2004

I will remember the Friday Five tomorrow...

I swear!

Anyone notice that tomorrow is Friday the 13th? I ain't sceeared!

Personally, I like the number 13. Baker's dozens, after all, have 13 items. It's an odd number, and so am I...LOL! My father used to work on the 13th floor of an office building in Newport Beach, California. One day about 30 years ago (plus/minus 2 years. all I know is that i was a kid), some woman took an office chair, broke a window, then jumped out as a suicide...all from the 13th floor! All that did for me was scare me half to death and prolly caused my fear of heights. Still love the 13 though!

When I was 13, though, guys thought I was 18 and I got asked out on a lot of dates. I wasn't permitted to date until I was 15. I was never one to dupe a guy and tell him I was 18 when I wasn't...I was too afraid of the consequences!

Hmmm, maybe that's why I am the way I am now...still rebelling against being told what to do, how to do it, and what is "proper". I know when to be proper, and when to be me.

So, there! Take that!

In other news:

I've developed another idea for a book. Right now, the working title is Flink Pamingoes. I'll start that when I get done with Carnyville.

Times almost up...MorelaterZ--