Neko

Sunday, February 08, 2004

One more day...

then my 30's are so over!

And it appears that no one gives a damn. But, I'll wait until tomorrow.

I certainly hope my 40's are better than my 30's were. JC says to think positive and manifest yourself into whatever it is that you want to do. What I want to do is finish Carnyville and get it published. If I think it will happen, then it will happen. If it works for JC, why can't it work for me?

Speaking of Carnyville, I've printed out 120 pages, and I never realized how much writing I've actually done! It doesn't seem real when you are saving your work ot a floppy or a hard drive. Once it's printed out, it's an awesome accomplishment!

You can read the first nine chapters here.

It's real, and it's going to get published even if I have to find a way to do it myself!

MorelaterZ--