Neko

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I am so dragged out...

I can barely stay awake. I've been under the weather (aren't we all under the weather, if you think about it) since Sunday, so I guess I'm more unusually tired than usual. I fell asleep watching the local news this afternoon, and I had the hardest time waking up.

I wonder if all this is part of my clinical depression that I haven't seen a doctor for in over a year (since I've been in OK). Sometimes it just paralysizes me to the point where I don't want to do anything. I have to force myself to get out of bed some mornings just to get going for the day.

I don't feel like talking to anyone today. I should call Saon, but I just don't want to. The only number I have is for his job, and that makes me feel uncomfortable calling him there. If he wants to talk to me bad enough, he'll call me. I think his first of his next three days off is tomorrow, so if I do call him, it won't be until the weekend.

He's not ready to take his marriage seriously...not if he wants to talk to me all the time and tell me he loves me. There's something wrong there, I just have a gut feeling. Not that he'll admit it (especially if he's at work and there are others around possibly listening in). He needs to either get a phone card or a cell phone...

But that's for him to figure out all on his own.

MorelaterZ--