Neko

Monday, February 09, 2004

*Sigh*

Here it is, my 40th birthday. I can't believe i'm this old! I don't look it, and certainly don't feel it. And, despite what Jeffrey says, I'M NOT OLD, DAMMIT!!!

As far as my mood, I don't know how I am, I just am. JC told me in an email recently that "just am" means I'm content, but I don't buy it. I'm anything but.

I have to think positive (but, JC, that is so hard, but I'm tryin'...I am!). I am so tempted to wallow in my own pathetic self pity, but I can't do that...because I'm better than the people and things that want to put me in the pity pool.

Yeah, the economy sucks, my job prospects suck...but my life DOES NOT suck. I'm still alive, still somewhat healthy, and still able to be a pain in the ass, so I'm not going to give up that easily.

So, bring on the 40's...I'm ready--for better or for worse.

MorelaterZ--