Neko

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

late again

PromoGuy dot Net:

"PromoGuy's Monday Mission 3.44"

1. This week the Episcopal Church USA installed the Rev. V. Gene Robinson was as a bishop of New Hampshire. This would probably not be news if Robinson were not an openly gay man. Critics are upset because their beliefs view bible to be condemning of homosexuality. Another point of view sees this as an opportunity for the church to reach a wider audience. What do you think of the church consecrating an openly gay person as Bishop? Should a person's sexual preferences be tied to religious beliefs? How do you think this should be handled? Should gay people in church leadership even be an issue?
No. God made gay people too, and this one serves Him. Everyone who opposes Bishop Robinson should just lighten the fuck up!

2. Have you ever supported an opposing viewpoint with someone just to 'push their buttons?' Ever been in a situation where you really didn't care for one side or the other, but just found it fun to watch someone get all worked up in an argument?
I do it all the time with my family. I do it for the shock value of it all.

3. If you had to pick one, on which of the 'Reality' shows do you think you do well?
Don't watch many of them.

4. Have you, or anyone you know, ever tried any 'alternative' healing practices or 'all natural' medication? How did it work out?
I'm always willing to try alternative methods. Because I have fibromyalgia, and conventional methods don't seem to help me without drugging me out, I'm actually looking into things like yoga and acupuncture.

5. If you cold write your own prescriptions, what is the first thing you would get?
Prozac.

6. Are you getting a Flu shot this year? Do you ever get them? Have you ever had to endure a round of the full-blown Flu virus?
Not getting a flu shot. Never had one because I'm not in the high risk group (young children and the elderly). I've had the flu more times than I can count.

7. On television commercials, when men get sick they are portrayed like big whiny babies. Based on your personal experience, do you think this is an accurate depiction?
My ex, all of my sons, and my boyfriend all act like that.

BONUS: Girlfriend, how could you let him treat you so bad?
I don't know :(

Today's Comment Question: What part of your body would you like to make smaller (or bigger) and by how much?
I'd like to make whole body smaller, by quite a bit. Um, maybe I'll leave my boobs alone...just don't talk to them. You won't be meeting them (now or ever!)