Neko

Monday, October 20, 2003

Yesterday really sucked...

I just didn't want to do anything. All I wanted to do is sleep because I had a headache that wouldn't go away no matter how often I took Tylenol (double strength, no less!).

I'm getting discouraged about finding a job. I've answered ads til I'm blue in the face, but no one seems to respond. I'm just short now of doing something illegal to get money. I can't do that though because, knowing me and how naive I am about all things illegal, I'd get caught.

I'm also having doubts about the novel I'm going to write for NaNoWriMo... considering it's based on stories Saon has told me about his growing up, I don't want it to sound like I'm using him just to get ideas for stories, because it's not that way at all. Maybe I should just attempt to write Carnyville and see how that goes. At least Saon knows I'm doing that.

Re: Saon-- Lord I miss that man!

I just ran into Daniel here at the library. He just got out of class.

I gotta find some legit way of getting some funds. This is driving me up the friggin wall!

MoretomorrowZ--