Neko

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Well, there's not going to be a Cubs/Red Sox World Series

Bummer.

The Cubs lost the 7th game last night, so Florida will be going to the fall classic instead for the National League. The 7th game for the American League (Yankees/Red Sox) will be tonight. GO BOSOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saon seemed to be distracted yesterday when I talked to him on the phone. I don't want to read anymore into this than there actually is, but having these doubts is killing me! I have to keep thinking positive...

North's having their Homecoming parade this afternoon, so Jeff probably won't be home until this evening sometime.

I wish my life were more settled...and I'm working on it, but the hurrieder I go, the behinder I get...

I guess I was right on target when I named this blog "Mi Vida Loca"...because my life is crazy right now!

MorelaterZ--