Neko

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

About yesterday...

Went to the job "interview"...and it wasn't an interview, but a session to fill out an application and take a 45 minute test to evaluate one's customer service and call center skills. I should know in a week whether I will be called back for an interview.

Across the street from the place where I had been was a supermarket, and I filled out an application there as well. Then, I limped home on gas fumes.

I talked to Saon briefly last night and was supposed to call him this morning, but I got sidetracked and haven't done it yet. He told me that he will try to call me on Thursday when he gets paid and gets a calling card. I'm not holding my breath.

There are so many questions I want to ask him, but I'm sure I should. One them being, "Are you telling people I'm your girlfriend and that you're no longer available?"

I want to believe him. I so want to believe him. I guess time will tell.

Why can't I wait that long though?

MorelaterZ--