Neko

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Just now got online

...for the first time today! And, it's tomorrow already! Sheesh!

I need to get a new puter.

Work at the OTC is still boring, but I like the people I work with. Still, I can't wait to get out of here. I need a friggin vacation!

There was an electrical fire at the OTC building this afternoon, and we had to be evacuated for about an hour. That cut the monotony for the day at least, but we stood outside in the 100 degree Oklahoma heat. Bleh! It may be a factor as to why I fell asleep for about 2 hours after dinner.

Haven't heard from Jeff since he left for Band Camp on Tuesday, so I will assume that all is well.

(I got disconnected from the internet again! Maybe I need a new ISP as well as a new computer!)

Morelaterz...IF my computer is cooperative...*sigh*