Neko

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Arrggggghhh!

I'm ready to shoot my computer! It's just friggin slow tonight!

Work at the OTC was okay today, I guess. I can't see myself there forever though. I've decided that if Saon buys my bus ticket on Friday, I won't go back next week; if he doesn't, then I will stay for one more week to get as much spending money I can. I'll temporarily have my mail forwarded to Saon's house so I can get my check as soon as possible.

Saon called while I was at work. Mom told him when I'd be home, but he hasn't called back yet. His own phone won't be hooked up til Thursday, so I'm figuring that since it's late, I probably won't hear from him until tomorrow.

I'm also about ready to shoot my ISP for disconnecting me for the FOURTH time! Grrrrrrrr...

I better get this posted before my PC decides to self destruct.

Gotta jump...MorelaterZ--