Neko

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

This is a crazy idea...

I'm seriously considering giving plasma to get some extra pocket money. This is desperation, but also, it's a valuable service, as plasma cannot be duplicated in a lab. One can donate plasma up to twice a week, because it replenishes itself within 24-48 hours.

My ex did this religiously for a couple of years when we were still living in Norfolk, VA. That extra 50 bucks came in handy at times (you don't get the 50 bucks right away, you have to work up to it, at least in the plasma center he went to).

I've been bugging the temp agencies I'm signed up with for work, but they have nothing for me right now. I'll call Manpower in the morning, as they seem genuinely interested in getting me work.

Saon didn't call back like he said he was going to. He called me from his niece's house earlier, and he doesn't have a phone at the house yet. This was the last of his three days off, so tomorrow night, he goes back to work. He's so bored staying home because there is nothing to do there. There's no TV, radio, computer...and save for a bed and a stove, no furniture or appliances. We need to get that taken care of ASAP. I just want to get enough money to get down there so I can see what needs to be done. By the time I get there, Saon will have been paid again, so he'll have some idea what his every-2-weeks paycheck are going to look like.

So, in the meantime, I'll look into the plasma thing, and call the temp places and get me some coin and get my ass to "tha N.O." LOL

Gotta jump....MorelaterZ--