Neko

Thursday, August 21, 2003

I have never been able to read minds

(WARNING: rant ahead)

so why am I expected to know what documents to separate from the bundles I work on every day?

The folks at the OTC showed me how to "bundle" the various documents that come into the Tax Commission. For a certain type of state return, I am to separate a particular schedule from the bundle. No one told me this, and today, I was asked to fix the "error" I made.

Wouldn't it be easier to show me the correct way to do things, instead of telling me that they are all done in the same way, then asking me to fix it when it's wrong?

I hate it when supervisors make the people under them do things wrong on purpose, then take great glee in telling them they're doing it wrong just to boost their low confidence in their ability to lead. I am definitely not gong back on Monday. Not because of this so much as the fact that the job is too much stress on my body. I cannot sit in one place for long periods of time without significant pain. Now, I need a doctor to tell Social Security this so I can get disability. I just need to see a doctor, period. (END RANT)

I just got off the phone with Saon. He's buying my ticket to New Orleans tomorrow!! I'll be leaving August 29th. I can't wait!! That's the best news I've gotten all week!!

MorelaterZ--