Neko

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Where's an ocean when I need one?

The heat here is oppressive! Tomorrow it's going to be 105!!

So this is how my family is going to get back at me...make me swelter thru an Oklahoma summer! I need a beach, preferably with an ocean attached, asap! The Texas gulf coast is looking rather inviting, especially since there is a hurricane on its way to that very spot.

The heat has affected my mind...

Rain would be nice right about now...it's after midnight and it's still in the 80's.

Forget rain, how about a snowstorm-- that oughta cool things off quite a bit. But, then I would be in the hospital with pneumonia due to the sudden temperature change.

~*~~*~*~~*~


Don't ask me why, but I've had these crazee thoughts about going back to Picayune on my own. I rather liked the 4 days I spent there almost 2 months ago, even though the person I went to see there is no longer there, or, apparently, in my life.

That makes me sad.

Morelaterz--