Neko

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Oh, well...

I went to AmEx today and took the suitability test. And I found out that I am not suitable enough at the moment.

*whew!*

I considered, after I got lost, just not going at all, but I did. I actually got there on time. But I really didn't want another financial job, so I am not disappointed by the latest turn of events.

I just want a job. I'm considering applying to places in the area just to have part time work. What I really want is for Social Security to make up their minds about my disability claim.

I am in a considerable amount of pain today. I was doing so well since I returned from Picayune that this is a definite setback. Maybe it was just sleeping in a real bed for 4 days, or just being with Saon for those 4 days, that I went into a remission of sorts. This really sucks!

Tomorrow is Saon's birthday, and you know, I really wanted to spend it with him. However, I have no idea where he is. Is he still in Illinois, did he go back to Louisiana? I just hope he's okay and that he has a good birthday.

I just thought of something: when he was still in Minnesota, he was planning on spending today, tomorrow and Friday drinking. That was before all this shit happened.

God, please let Saon be okay, and please let him call me and tell me so.

More laterz--