Neko

Monday, July 07, 2003

Don died on July 3rd

I just did a search for newspapers in the area where Saon is/was, and I found the obit for Don. He died on July 3rd at 5:50pm. I knew it was the right one because among the survivors was Laurie (his wife) and one son and 3 daughters. No mention of the psycho bitch though. I was thinking she was a relative of his (maybe she's a relative of Laurie's). The age was right also. Saon had told me that Don was 43 years old.

Those kids have a long road ahead of them. Saon's been down that road twice before age 10. I hope he really does go back to Louisiana. He has some issues in his life to work out in order to be truly happy.

He's not happy now. Maybe he had a little happiness when he was with me, or at least that is what I hope is so. I hope he finds peace.

I want another chance. I know together we can make it. I'm willing to work at it. Is he?

Saon, I wish you'd contact me. I have something to say.

More laterz--