Neko

Thursday, July 03, 2003

Band Booster meeting at the high school

Actually, this meeting wasn't so bad. The parents are nice folks...it's just the director who so stuck on himself and his directing abilities that really get me. I got a lot of great information about the band program, schedules, rehearsal times.

The band is going to march in tomorrow's 4th of July parade, and he has to be at the UCO parking lot at 8:15 am. And, it turns out, that Scott's Boy Scout troop is marching in the parade tomorrow as well and has to be there at 8:15 also.

Still nothing from Saon, since he told me on Tuesday he'd talk to me later that evening. I hope things are okay there, and that he got the money for bus fare to New Orleans. I hope the psycho bitch didn't do something to get him in trouble or something else I don't want to consider.

To that end, I've taken some precautions to protect myself. If this woman is as controlling as Saon says she is, then I fear he is in danger. And, because he's spoken to me after she asked him not to, then I may be in jeopardy as well. She knows my last name and that I live in Oklahoma!

I wish I knew her last name.

More laterz--