Neko

Friday, July 11, 2003

KFC Crispy? Not a good idea...

Originial all the way baby! LOL

Tori and Dean brought the kids over tonight, along with dinner from KFC. They were going to go do something, and they were taking Daniel along with them. So, it was me and Mom to look after the younger kids (Jeff just gets goofier than usual when Amalia and Joey are around.)

Several weeks ago, Dean told Daniel that if he didn't find a job in 30 days, then he would have to move in with him and Tori and the kids until he got a job. He hasn't really been looking all that hard for work, thinking, maybe that his artistic talent will get him thru life (to see some of Daniel's art, click here).

Well, Dean and Tori gave Daniel a little more time, and since he didn't live up to his end of the deal, he will be moving in with them this weekend. I guess I will get Daniel's room so I won't have to sleep on the couch upstairs anymore. The computer will still be up here, though. I wonder if Mom will let me move it into Daniel's room as long as he isn't going to be here.

I hope that without Daniel being here, the money situation will improve. I'm going to check into some more jobs next week, because the temp place I'm with hasn't been able to hook me up with a job in the two weeks I've been calling in every morning at 7:30 am. I need to get a job and fast. Everyone is breathing down my neck for money.

Morelaterz--