Neko

Thursday, July 10, 2003

I'm not ready to jump into another relationship

I was chatting with this guy on Yahoo! Mess-up-enger this afternoon who lives not far from me in Edmond. It was just pleasant banter, and tentative plans to get together for drinks, then he said he wanted a "lover close by" and went on and on about getting together for some "afternoon delight"...

I started to back off after that. I realized what he wanted and I am not ready to have a meaningless sexual relationship with him or anyone else. Being apart from Saon, and facing the possibility that I may never be "Tank's Grrl" ever again...well I'm not ready for another relationship.

Why don't men realize that, instead of trying to get me into their beds.

I'm keeping myself off the market for right now. I can't risk having my heart broken again. This last time was too much for me.

He got much closer to my heart that I thought he did.

More laterz--