Neko

Friday, June 27, 2003

Writing letters, taking calls, doing research, and getting a great idea for a 2nd book!

and that's it...

More laterz--

naaaah, just kidding! Here's what really happened today:

I was awakened by a phone call on my cell. It was a woman who was with the one carnival I could not contact via the web. She had received my phone message from a couple of days ago and wanted to know what my book was going to be about. I told her it was contemporary ficition about a 30-something divorcee' who joined the carnival. She was really enthusiastic about it, and told me that she would help me in any way she could.

I wrote a complaint letter to the collection company who has been harassing me for a month. They are now calling every fucking day wanting money that I have told them on numerous occasions that I do not have. I am also forwarding copies of this same letter to the Better Business Bureau and to the utility company in Massachusetts who turned my account over to them. I threatened legal action. Hopefully, that will get them off my back for a while.

Yesterday, I received the articles I had requested from a newspaper out of state, and the general knowledge I have from the story sounds like, with some research, it could be another book!

Later, I'm going to try an experiment with an audio file and see if I can post it to my blog (and my diary on Diaryland.com). This oughta be interesting.

Now, really...more laterZ--