Neko

Monday, March 26, 2007

Now that I've survived spring break, it's back to the academic grind

And found out that my version of Word (2007, that came with my computer) is not compatible with the computers at school. When I tried to print my extra credit essay this morning, I got gibberish instead of words! So I couldn't turn it in this morning.

However, my English professor is allowing me to turn it in late when I explained to her what had happened. I hope I can still get the extra credit points for it.

Now I have to work on the biography essay. The rough draft is due Wednesday, and the final draft is due Friday.

Friday is Jeff's 21st birthday. At least I will not be staying up all night to see if he comes home sober. Jeff has no real interest in drinking. He's gotten all the good things from his dad. Jeff is the man I wish Jon had been. Sadly, Jon will never be able to hold a candle to his any of his sons.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , ,