Neko

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Well, I'm awake now... may as well stay up

The surest way to tick me off is the knock on my front door, waking me from a dead sleep at 6:15am, then when I answer the door (after having decided against calling 911 because I'm certainly not expecting anyone), say something like, oh sorry, wrong apartment.

I keep a crowbar next to my door, so I was opening the door with one hand, and had the crowbar behind my back with the other, and there was no one there. Then I hear a woman call out a half hearted apology from a car parked right at my door practically and their headlights beaming down on my still half asleep and scared witless personage.

And well, forget going back to bed. It's almost time for my alarm to go off. Oh, there it goes now.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , ,