Neko

Monday, May 01, 2006

It can't be May already, can it?

It seems like the year just started!

Man, it's true what they say... time goes by faster the older you get!

Some of the exciting (read: incredibly boring, but such is my life, in between the madness) things I did this weekend include:

1) Washing clothes
2) Reading email
3) Going to the store
4) Bemoaning the fact that my #3 son will be 15 on Memorial Day (May 29th)
5) Cleaning
6) Sleeping (infamous "three hour naps")
7) Trying to find the email address of a friend from Virginia I haven't talked to or seen in at least 10 years
8) Kill a bug on my monitor screen (I just did that!)
9) Wrote a letter to my ex boyfriend that I'll never send because I only did it to get something off my chest

and...

10) Decided that reliving the past isn't going to make the future any better.


So I don't make peace with Saon, or Pat or anyone else from my checkered, um, storied past. Living in the present is much more fun and rewarding. Besides, the past is part of me, as someone once told me; learn from your mistakes and move on.

"Someone" is a rather wise man, though he'd be the first to deny it. ;)

Before I ramble on any more this evening, I should just close it here and get to bed.

Come to think of it, May 1st was my paternal grandfather's birthday. Were he still alive, and not died the year I was 4, he'd be something like 112 years old.

Salut, Nonno!



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , , , ,