Neko

Friday, April 07, 2006

I drove her to the store, and she drove me CRAZY!!!

Ahhh... grocery shopping with my mom. For someone who says she has "excellent" hearing, she sure mis-hears a lot!

She got all over me because she thought I was sassing her. She asked a question, I answered it, and she heard me being "snotty". The way it came out of my mouth is not what she heard. She heard what she wanted to hear.

=====

I went down to the school last night to burn more copies of my aircheck CD. My ancient piece of junk doesn't burn CDs, and Jeff was preoccupied with a game he got for his birthday that he couldn't do it on his laptop for me.

So I went down there, took all of about an hour to burn 20 CDs, talked to Larry for a bit, then went home. Larry was busy last night, or I probably would have stayed later. I had stuff to ask him, and of course I didn't think of any of it while I was there.

Though I would like to sit in when he gives the lecture on podcasting. I didn't have that lecture when I was still a student, because the course length was extended by a month after I graduated.

Maybe I'll ask him on Monday.

=====

I've got all this crap swirling around in my head. I think someone I know is going to get trapped into a situation they're not going to be able to get out of as easily as they got in. And there isn't anything I can do about it. This someone is on their own with this one.

And, I keep wondering if...naaah, forget it. I don't need to mention that here.

=====

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--