Neko

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I feel like --bleh--

I've got to do something about this sleeping business; or rather, the lack thereof.

Tonight, I slept thru Heist, Law and Order and the local news. So I was wide awake when the phone rang at 12:30am with Saon on the other end.

We talked for about 1/2 an hour about various things, then he had to take one of the river pilots home.

I'm not even sleepy right now.

This is getting ridiculous!

=====

We had Joey over here for a little while yesterday. Tori had to run some errands after Joey's speech therapy session at the elementary school that Amalia and Marc attend... so we get His Hyperness (not hyperactive. There's a difference), tearing at the books again. Mom keeps saying that she needs to put them away (most of them are on top of the refrigerator), and replace them with things he can destroy.

I can take only so much of Blue's Clues before it gets to me. Joey asks for a "show" and that's what his mother provided us with. At least it's not Spongebob!

=====

Didja hear the one about...

the guy in the UK that was held as a terror suspect because the cab driver took offense to the man's selection of music on his iPod? The guy was singing along to The Clash's "London Calling", and the cabbie got freaked out and called the UK's version of Homeland Security.

The man was questioned and found not to harbor terrorist leanings. In the meantime, the man had missed his flight.

=====

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--