Neko

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Unknown...

I haven't been getting any really good sleep lately. Every time I manage to fall asleep, something happens.

Last night, it was two phone calls. The first I'm not ready to discuss yet, because I'm still trying to come to terms with what I was told during that call (I actually guessed, but that's beside the point).

The second call came about 1/2 hour after the first (both in the middle of the flippin' night by the way). I thought it was the first person calling back, but instead of the familiar number, the caller ID said "Unknown". I answered it and said hello, and there was nothing on the other end, so I started to hang up. Then I heard a man say "hello?"

Hello? I ask. Who is this?

Who are YOU, the man on the other end said.

After about a minute of "you tell me because you called me" bullcrap, I told him politely that I think he may have the wrong number.

He told me to go to hell. Then the dipwad hangs up!

He had what sounded like to me like a Middle Eastern accent, but I was half asleep, so I could be wrong. And, I don't think he understood English that well, because he kept repeating words he knew, like "hello" and "Who are you?"

I probably could have told him that he was talking to Hello Kitty, and he still would have told me to go to hell. He's got that one down pat!

Geez, the price you pay for being nice after someone wakes you in the middle of the night.

That first call though... I can't make it my problem anymore. I've got things to do.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--