Neko

Monday, April 03, 2006

With all that springing forward...

I think I sprung something falling on my backside last night.

Good thing I've got all that, ahem, padding back there or this could have been serious.

I slept badly last night, so around 3- 3:30am, I got up and headed downstairs. I misjudged the last step in the dark and fell hard on my ass on it instead. Not fun. If I could see back there without the aid of mirrors, I'm sure there'll be a bruise or something. It's not like I could ask my mom or my son to check...

I can just see that in my head, and I'm embarrassed just thinking about that! My mom could have a stroke, and Jeff might be scarred for life! Oh, the horror!

So I will just have to live with it, and suffer in relative silence.


That's all from where I (gingerly) sit.

--MorelaterZ--