Neko

Monday, March 06, 2006

oops, I did it again...

I have to shake the fantasies out of my head and get some work done. As much as I'd like to sit all day and have these pleasant thoughts drift thru my head, I just can't.

I have a job to do, and that's to find a job.

=====

Daniel spent the night last night and went to work from here (his store is not far from the house, whereas where he lives it's quite far). I was half asleep when he left and I sleepily reminded him to lock the front door. Since he has to be at work at 6am, I'm guessing it was around 5:30am when he left.

=====

Maybe I should just write the pleasant fantasy thoughts down. Maybe I'll let someone read them if they want to.

Maybe I should go to bed. I think I'm hallucinating without the benefit of a good buzz (which is weird because I don't drink).

Okay, maybe occasionally...


...I'm not that innocent.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--