Neko

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm never going to make it til Friday

just seems that this week is just dragging by...

=====

Every once in a while, I'll have some person of moral turpitude IM me and say something totally outrageous just to see if I'll reply. Today, I got an offline message from some guy who asked me if I had ever broken a toe. His screen name is, interestingly enough, "breaking_toes".

I put him on ignore so fast... and now Yahoo! has a way to mark such messages as spam; like the ones I get from the Yahoo! Personals bot that state whoever it is saw my profile, etc. I don't do online dating sites. Period. I like dating real people I actually know.

Not that I've been on a date in the last two and a half years, mind you... but you get the idea.

But back to the breaking toes guy... is this a sexual turn on for him? Probably. And, just in case he IM'd me from here with that handy-dandy Yahoo! Messenger thingie on the sidebar --->

I've broken two bones in my entire life time, and even that wasn't until I was 28 years old. It was on July 5, 1992 that I broke my tibia and fibula playing softball. I had to have surgery to repair them so I could stand upright once again. No toes involved, unless you want to count the big toe on my left foot that was paraylized for 6 months after I became ambulatory again.

But it wasn't broken... :-P


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--