Neko

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I guess it's not going to happen

Which is fine because I was kinda hoping it wouldn't. Can't fall back into that trap. I'm beyond that now.

I hope.

=====

I've noticed over the last few weeks that people usually find their way to MVL searching for certain things. Most notably they use "mi vida loca" or variations of same, such as:

vida
loca
la vida loca
mi loca
etc...

Also, they might use "my crazy life", which, of course, is what "mi vida loca" is in English.

I've also had people land here by putting in search terms that correspond to subjects I've written about in the nearly three years I've had this blog. The most common ones are:

*schlagschocken (Feb 05)
*jibjab (correct) or jigjag (incorrect), when referring to the short cartoons on various political subjects by the Spiridelis brothers of California (various times throughout 2004 and beyond)
*Bush, and/or Kerry (2004 elections)
*"Stay As You Are" by Span, song used in Xterra commercials in 2004 and 2005
*Henry Del Toro, Henry "The Bull" Del Toro, Tommy and the Bull, FM99, WNOR (Virginia Beach DJ who died in 2002 and the radio station he was once affiliated with) (various times since 2004)
*Hurricane Katrina, Gulf Coast, New Orleans (since 29 Aug 05)

And, various other search terms that may or may not make sense on how someone got here. One from yesterday is "because i said so steph". I've never shortened my given name, Stephanie, this way, because it looks like it's been cut in half. I prefer "Stef" thanks.

I've even had "Girls Gone Wild" as a search term that made it to this blog. I may have mentioned it in passing at some point in the last three years. I don't know...

It always cracks me up when someone uses Ask Jeeves or ask.com and phrases their query in the form of a question. What is this, Jeopardy???

("I'll take Signatures for $1000, Alex")


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--