Neko

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Apparently, Mother Nature heard me...

because we're back to our usual crappy weather here. Still no snow, no real rain. However, there is a high percentage for wildfires.

Oh, and I'd just like to mention this stray factoid... Daniel drives like a freakin' maniac! I tagged along while he went to Midwest City to sell back some CD's he didn't want anymore. There were several times that I thought he'd either rear end a car, or hit a curb. Other than that, he drives okay. He has to... the car he'll wreck will be his own. He still has two years to go to pay the damned thing off.

And if Jeff ruins another perfectly good bar of soap by wrapping it in a wet washrag, and forgets about it, I think I will kick his ass. The result is rather messy...melted soap, yuuuuck!

=====

Looks like I'm going to make it to Friday after all, but damn this was a slow ass week!

=====

You been peeking? Leave me a comment next time you do, okay? Thanks! You're a peach! :)





And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--