Neko

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

And then there are the times I get discouraged...

I don't know why. Things should be going great for me. Sometimes, though, when I stop to think about it, I get, well, bummed out.

I think I should have had a job by now. I worry I'm not as good as everyone has led me to believe. That I've disappointed some people because I haven't found a job yet. That once I find a job, that I'll absolutely hate it and wonder what I was thinking, getting into radio.

Then I think it's probably natural I feel this way sometimes. The new and the unknown are kind of scary at first. I hope that trip to Missouri wasn't for naught, and even if it was, that I'm a better person for the experience.

I know what I want, and I know how to get it.


(Pep Talk:)
Sometimes, taking a walk on the wild side is not as bad as you think. Don't hold back. Take a chance. Life is too short for "I wish I had (fill in the blank) while I had the chance." Don't have regrets. Do live for today. Do tell the people you care about how you feel about them. Be true to yourself. Say what you mean, and mean what you say. Never give up, never give in, and never, ever back down.

(End Pep Talk)


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--