Neko

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I hear pineapple rings calling my name...

At least it's something somewhat good for me, and not something chocolate.

I'd love to have a Pepsi, though.



I need to catch up on some of my email correspondance. I am so woefully far behind! The only people I've written to lately are radio station program directors. Some respond, and some don't. The thing that gets me is that if they aren't going to consider me for their open position(s), I wish that they'd write and tell me so. I am an adult, after all... I can handle bad news.

I have heard from some who said they'd keep my info on file. I guess that's a nice way to say "don't call us, we'll call you". The best one came from the PD of a country station in the Boston area. He was very nice, and gave this newbie some advice about getting into the buisness. He invited me to send my package to him again when I had more experience. Boston, after all, is a rather large market. Maybe I set my goals a little too high?

I really do want to get back that way eventually.

I better go see about those pineapple rings...



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--