Neko

Monday, July 11, 2005

My "Hollaback Girl" theory:

And, the theory is this--

When Saon's life gets too complicated (i.e. he and his ex-wife/girlfriend gets into a fight, or some other abberation to their alleged domestic bliss), he'll "hollaback" at me. In other words, he's made me his "Hollaback Girl"...the one who'll listen to his problems, makes suggestions he never follows, and listen to him bitch about Michele.

He's always doing things before thinking them all the way through, then regrets it later. I can't live like that. More power to Michele if she can. But, she's no angel either.

Maybe that's why the fact that he called the other night didn't really surprise me. He's done this before, and I'm getting really tired of being his "hollaback girl".

According to the Urban Dictionary, there are no less than ten definitions for "hollaback girl", and some reference Gwen Stefani's song (see post below). Saon always tells me he'll "holla at" me later when he calls me. I don't want to be holla'd at, I want to be talked to.

Maybe I should add my definition of the term... that's what it means in my crazy little whacked out world.

And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--