Neko

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Why is it...

that the Cajun fast food place at the mall is run by Asians? Not a real Cajun in the bunch from the looks of it.

Why is it that some people are so lazy that they can't put the dirty diaper in a trash receptical instead of just dropping it in the parking lot? I know I never did that when my kids were in diapers. I put them back in the diaper bag until I got home.

And, why is it that my mom thinks she's heard someone say something, then gets mad when the person denies saying it? She's done that twice today with Jeff. She swears that he said something, then when he has no idea what she's talking about, she gets mad at him.

I'd rant about all the stuff my mom's done to piss me off, but then, she has provided me with a home for the last two years, so I'll keep it to myself.

And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--