Neko

Friday, February 11, 2005

I've never been so glad to see a week come to an end!

Jesus, I never had a birthday week quite like this one!!

And I hope I don't have another one like it any time soon...

On top of everything else that has happened to me this week, Jon finally decides to return some of the messages I've been leaving for him over the last couple of weeks. First, he asks if I got the text message he sent on my birthday. I said no, that today was the first I'd heard from him in about three weeks.

Then, he practically called me a liar, going on and on about how he did send me a message on my birthday, and that I should have gotten it. I told him again that I never received any messages from him, on my birthday or any other day.

My take: he never sent a message, he just wanted to have something to bitch at me about.

Just now, he calls me back to tell me that the clothes I had him store in his basement (because they all wouldn't fit in my car when I drove out here two years ago) have gotten ruined by water that had somehow gotten into the basement. Of course, all my jeans and slacks were ruined, along with several of my skirts. He did manage to save a dress and a denim skirt I bought after I returned home from the carnival in October 2002. Jon never liked it when I wore pants, so I don't know if he just didn't want to salvage any that were savable or not. Jon said he saved some socks and intimate apparel, but I don't need those. I needed the jeans, tshirts, skirts and dresses he says he couldn't save.

Okay, he's lost one cat, gave another cat away, and ruined most of the clothes I entrusted to him. He must take great pleasure in upsetting me, as if he were saying, "Screw you Stef!"

Selfish prick. Grrrrrrrrrr... I will never trust him with anything of mine again!


Oh, and I've got a cold now, too. Thankfully, I didn't get the stomach bug that Jeff had last weekend and Mom has now. Daniel managed to slice his thumb open at work today, but Tori doesn't think he'll need stitches. Daniel's boss is pretty handy with first aid and put butterfly bandages on the cut, which may preclude the need for stitches. Lucky him. I remember about three years ago, my friend Frank did something similar and ended up having surgery to save his hand.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--