Neko

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Various bugs are ailing my family...

and I don't want any of 'em!

It all started this morning when Jeff got up and started puking his guts out. There for a while, he couldn't even keep Gatorade down. He's got that stomach virus that swept thru my sister's house over the holidays. We had been at Tori's on Friday, and Joey had been sick off and on for a couple of months. Amalia had been complaining of a headache so bad that she was crying.

Turns out that Joey has contracted the stomach bug again and passed it along to Jeff, and Amalia has strep throat. Scott was sick too, but he got over whatever was ailing him in a few hours.

Mom's been sick, too, but I think her illness is more related to her sinuses than anything else. She's going to call her doctor on Monday.

I don't want to be sick for my birthday on Wednesday, so I'm going to steer clear of all these sickies. Everyone hurry up and get well!


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--