Neko

Monday, January 31, 2005

Stolen from Hannie, who stole it from Charm, who stole it from...

Tunes:
1. Song that sounds like happy feels: "The Middle" --Jimmy Eat World. It kinda reminds me of the carnival.

2. Earliest memory: "Time in a Bottle" --Jim Croce. This is the earliest I can remember liking a song. I was like 8 or 9 at the time.

3. Last CD you bought: I had to replace CDs that I foolishly let someone I barely knew "borrow", so I'd have to say StoneSour's self titled CD

4. Reminds you of school:
Elementary/Middle/Junior High School-- disco music and "Freebird"
High School-- "My Sharona" by The Knack
College-- When I should have been in college, I was married and having babies. So from that time frame, I'd have to say anything by Bon Jovi, "Twilight Zone" by Golden Earring, and anything I heard on Sesame Street.

5. Total music files on your PC: I think I have one song, "Broken" by Seether featuring Amy Lee. All my illegal downloads from Napster are long gone.

6. For listening to repeatedly when depressed: "For You" --Staind; "Burning Bright" --Shinedown

7. Sounds British, but isn’t: I really don't know how to answer this...

8. Tune you love, band you hate: can't think of one

9. A favorite from the past that took ages to track down: "Stuck in the Middle with You" --Stealers Wheel

10. Bought the album for one good song: last album I bought for one song was... I forget.

11. Worst Song to Get Stuck in your Head: "Hot in Herre" --Nelly