Neko

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket

Make a list of 10 statements about yourself:
4 of the 10 statements must be lies
Post your list and have people guess which four are lies!


And my list:

1. I once worked for a carnival
2. I am a natural redhead
3. I used to work for a cable shopping channel
4. I was in a movie called Femme Fontaine: Killer Babe For the CIA in 1994
5. I was born the same day the Beatles were on the Ed Sullivan Show
6. I've written a novel
7. The "Tank" in my username is the nickname of a man I've been involved with
8. All four of my kids are left handed
9. I am a big fan of hip-hop/rap music
10. I once drove 24 hours straight to attend an out of state wedding.

Your job, if you choose to accept it, is to identify which 4 on the above list are false. Leave your answers in the comments along with your email and I'll let you know if your guesses are right or wrong.

I hope someone takes me up on this challenge...

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--