Neko

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Happy Birthday, Marc!

Marc wanted to go to CiCi's Pizza for his birthday, so we all trooped over to Second and Bryant and encountered a very crowded pizza place. But we stayed and had a good time, then went over to Dean and Tori's for cake. Dean's folks were there, too, having driven down from Enid just for the occasion.

Marc got some kind of movie that can be played in his GameBoy Advance, and a watch and other stuff with a soccer theme. Mom and I are going to get his gift tomorrow, because we didn't have enough time to do it before the trip to CiCi's.

Everybody then watched "Elf", which Jeff and I thought was dumb, so we played checkers and poker dice instead.

I got a very nice pic of Scott that was taken for school. He looks so grown up (or as grown up as a 13 year old can be).
This is a thumbnail. I think if you click on it, it will take you to the huge full size picture at Photobucket.com

=======================
I'm watching The Five People You Meet in Heaven, and it's a real tear jerker. I really need to laugh because right now I'm on the verge of tears. I'm going to have to read the book now.
Yeah, right. When am I going to read it? Between A Course in Miracles and Carnival Undercover and The Disappearance of the Universe?
=======================
--MorelaterZ--