Neko

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea...

Marc took four friends to see the Spongebob Squarepants movie today as a birthday party type thing. Jeff, Scott, and Amalia tagged along as well.

Did you hear about the Spongebob balloon thingies being stolen from Burger King restaurants in the Southern US? I think they caught someone with at least one of the balloons recently. The best headline I read for this story came from New Orleans' Times-Picayune: "Yellow and pourous and stolen is he".

I grew tired of the Spongebob phenomenon about two years ago when I was still with Fiesta Shows. Every damned game joint on the midway had a Spongebob prize! Arrrgh!

Personally, the whole Spongebob thing is kinda dumb. But the kids like it, so I shouldn't complain that much. Just don't make me watch the show.

Tomorrow, which is Marc's actual birthday, there's going to be a family party. I don't know if Marc's going to pick a restaurant to go to, or if Dean and Tori are going to have the party at their house. All I know so far is that Dean's folks are coming down from Enid to be there.

We shall see...

--MorelaterZ--