Neko

Thursday, December 02, 2004

"Give the gift you know can't fail..."

BC Clark's Anniversary Sale!

Sheesh! I've got that stupid jingle stuck in my head!

======================

I have an interview tomorrow (um, later today). It's not for a job. It's for a possible article for a local publication about local involvement in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), which ended at 11:59:59pm on November 30th. I have to meet with the reporter tomorrow afternoon. I figure it would be a good way to get the NaNo message out to the masses in Oklahoma City.

I made my 50k word goal for this year. Not all of it is posted on the blog I set up for that purpose, however. It will eventually get there, but right now, I'm taking a rest. I'll clean up the manuscript (because in its present incarnation, it pretty much stinks), and maybe I'll be as proud of it as I am of Carnyville.

======================

I found a pic of my cat Columbus in a box in the attic (to which the entrance is in my room) from when he was a kitten. He's 6 months old in the pic and even then, he was a big cat! I'll see if Daniel can scan it so I can post it here at some point.

It's been nearly a year since Jon lost my white tabby female, Miss Flurry. She was such a sweet cat, and I still miss her. I hope that if she didn't manage to get herself killed, that she found a home with a nice family.

======================

I can't believe it's freakin' December already! I know I say that every year, but it seems to come faster and faster as I get older. Now December is gonna crawl along at a snail's pace, when I just want Christmas and New Year's to get themselves over with already! The only real thing I look forward to with any anticipation are Marc (12/5) and Daniel's (12/14) birthdays.

======================

I better get to bed, or at least make the attempt to get myself off the computer and into bed at a decent hour... ha ha ha.

--MorelaterZ--