Neko

Thursday, December 02, 2004

The interview went well

It was basically just the reporter's questions about how I came to be involved with NaNoWriMo, what my book was about, how I became the local Municipal Liaison, etc. She wants to speak with other local NaNo participants, so I'm going to see if anyone else will give this gal a buzz.

====================

Now that I know what a "Blackberry" is, I don't think I need one. It's just another techie gadget I can do without for the time being (thanks, Keith, for the 411).

====================

I checked out this service called del.icio.us last night. It's pretty neat. It's a search engine, basically. You can add sites to your own personal listing, and if anyone else has that same site on their list, it will show how many other people has that site listed, as well as showing how many others on your listing, too.

====================

Have I mentioned how much I can't stand TV court shows lately?

====================

--MorelaterZ--