Neko

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Post# 563-- It's August already???

Does the time fly by because I'm older, or because I'm at the lowest point in my life?

What's up w/ Saon? He calls twice in one day, then nothing? What am I supposed to think at this point? Maybe it's really because he's trying to get a phone (or a phone card).
UPDATE- 8.2.04 @ 12:26am CDT : he did call and he tells me he's headed back to New Orleans, that he's done with Michele, the state of Minnesota, the whole nine yards. He also said he'd call back, but it being after midnight on Monday, I don't think he'll call until some time later.

We went over to my sister's last night to celebrate Mom's birthday. Amalia made this construction paper crown for the "birthday girl" to wear covered with stickers. And Mom wore it-- the whole time we were there! Scott and Marc returned from camp yesterday too. Marc swam a lot (and lost his voice-- he sounded like a different kid), and Scott rode horses a lot and broke his glasses (he didn't break his glasses riding horses, that happened before they even got to camp!).

I want to go on a picnic...maybe next weekend, after Mom gets paid again. I've got a hankering for some potato salad.

--MorelaterZ--