Neko

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Whew! Got that taken care of!

I was having trouble editing one of my other blogs on this account at home, so I came to the library to see if I could do it here. Turns out that I could so I fixed the problem and everything is running smoothly. Now, I don't have to worry about anyone getting my two Blogger accounts linked to me (except by the names I used, but anyone who doesn't know me well won't be able to figure it out [insert evil laugh here]).

I just had to get out of the house. The Olympics are on, but Mom is watching one of those dumb movies they show on channel 43 on Saturdays. I thought she wanted to watch the Olympics, but I guess not.

What's with the phantom pains in my arms and legs today??? It feels like something is biting me, but when I go to shoo away the offending creature, there is none there to shoo. WTF???

That's all from here;

--MorelaterZ--
--from home--