Neko

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Hanging out at the food court at the mall--

OMG! There's a guy with a "purse" using the ATM machine! I wonder if he's...naaah--couldn't be! *wink wink*

Hanging out at the local mall doesn't have the same appeal in once did. Even if I did have money to spend, everything here is so over priced and so cheaply made that in the end, it doesn't seem like it's worth it. And who gives a rat's ass where you got your clothes? Are Hollister, The Gap, and Abercrombie and Fitch paying you to wear their names on the clothes you wear? I didn't think so.

OKay, here's a guy with a messenger bag...what about him?

Jeff's off at Waldenbooks getting more of that Manga or Anime or whatever the devil it's called. I think he should save his money for when he gets to OU, but try telling him that! He's a normal 18 year old male for cryin' out loud! It's just a shame I'm so damn broke.

There are two women and a little girl sitting sitting at a table a couple over to my left. One of them reminds me of Dean's sister Caroline.

Man, I'd kill for an ice cream cone!

I wonder what Saon's doing right now. Is he thinking of me, or am I not even on his thought radar screen?

Lord, I gotta get out of Oklahoma somehow!

I have to take Mom to the dentist tomorrow afternoon, so she can get her bridge replaced or fixed. Oh. Joy.

I have a headache. It's from the heat. We're damn near triple digits here. Just stepping outside wears me out. I had sun poisioning in 1996, and being out in this weather can be dangerous...I forgot to wear a hat and put on sunscreen. And, because of the fibromyalgia, it wears me out even more than usual. The alternative is to go and go and go until I collapse, but then I'd be useless to everyone for an indeterminate amount of time.

Is it 4pm yet? That's when Jeff is supposed to meet me after doing his thing (Damn, it's only 3:36pm...)

My hands and arms are hurting right now. My feet and toes hurt. My back hurts. And I'm not doing anything to make them hurt!

Some woman sitting at a table off to my right was on her cell phone and actually gave out the number to the party on the other end. Good thing I'm honest and not use that information for mischief.

Oh, how cute :P --two girls are wearing identical shirts-- they say "STYX" on them. Are you kidding me? Their parents are probably not even old enough to remember that band's first major hit back in the early 70's (hell, I barely remember it!). They couldn't be more than 15-16 years old.

I wish I could write right now (as in poetry, or on my manuscript). I've written exactly ONE poem in the last two months. That's pretty bad for me, especially when I know I can have periods of prolific prose...and the manuscript...*sigh*

What is it with people dressing alike today? Now I see these two teenage African American boys dressed in "wife beaters" (better known as a vest undershirt. Why are they called "wife beaters" anyway??), those dopey long shorts and white ball caps worn backwards. Sheesh! What a cliche'!

If I want to see someone in hip-hop style clothing, all I hve to do is think of Saon. That's his style...and he can get away with it. After all, who in their right mind would argue with a 300 lb. Cajun?

C'mon, Jeffrey-- I wanna go home!

Um, never mind...he's here.

--MorelaterZ--