Neko

Friday, June 04, 2004

Insert the theme from "The Twilight Zone" here

Stephanie's Daily Aquarius Forecast

Quickie: You'll accomplish more working together. Take attendance and pool your resources.


~*~~*~*~~*~


I was telling Saon this not two weeks ago, that we should join forces and get through life together. And, he agreed. I think that's why he's keeping me apprised of the situation he finds himself in and all its developments. I know that life had been rough for him for a while now, and getting a divorce isn't the easiest thing to do, even if both parties want it. Perhaps there was some promise when they wed nearly four years ago, I don't know (I wasn't there, after all). I hope they will always care about each other and that they wish each other well in their new lives, but I don't know if that is going to happen. It's not for me to say.

I will do my damnedest to make him happy, if I am so blessed. I have always cared about him, and I think he sees that now. We'll have to play this by ear and see what shakes out.

--MorelaterZ--