Neko

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

God, I'm so dragged out

I felt good yesterday...but today, I feel like crap. I've been constantly sleepy, I'm in a great deal of pain, and I have a headache.

So, how was your day? LOL

I woke up this morning around 3:30am for absolutely no reason. I called Jon because I knew he'd be at work. We talked for about an hour. It was the only time all day that I haven't felt like a limp noodle. Turns out that he has to buy a new car because his '85 Caprice Classic is about to bite the dust. So it looks like that he isn't going to give me part of the settlement from his wrongful termination suit. Okay, I understand that he needs a car to get to and from work, but after all the help my parents gave us during our marriage (at his insistance), he could at least give some of that money to me. He says he's still gonna help with my DL dilemma, but God only knows when that will be. Jon does things on his own timetable, and if it doesn't directly benefit him, then he'll take his sweet time about doing it. He did the same thing about the divorce, even though it was him who broached the subject of our breaking up. See why I'm not married to him any more?

Nothing more from Saon. He tries to call me when he's certain he'll be alone at the house, so I'm not worried that he won't call. He just wants to get out of there. He's had it, he's being treated like crap by Michele's family and Michele is being a bitch.

We had all the kids here today. My sister brought Amalia, Joey and Marc, then Daniel brought Scott over later after Scott got out of summer school. Scott was in a snit because Marc "supposedly" borrowed one of his games without asking. I ended up taking both of their GameBoys from them until Tori came back for them.

Sometime this week, Jeff and I are going to have to sign him up for orientation down at OU. The orientation day for his major (avaiation technology) is June 30th.

And, what the hell is wrong with my blog this time???

--MorelaterZ--