Neko

Thursday, May 27, 2004

How did they get here from this search?

My referer's list for 5/27/04, 11:10am CDT:

recent referrers for ~*Mi Vida Loca*~

• Google: my crazy life
• Google: mi vida loca
• Blogger: User Profile: Tank's Grrl
• MSN Search: mi vida -- More Useful Everyday
• Yahoo! Search Results for girls gone wild
• Search: doonesbury trudeau iraq bd - WebCrawler
• MSN Search: mi vida loca -- More Useful Everyday
• Google: mary kate olsen extreme weight loss [photos
• Yahoo! Search Results for mary-kate olsen "skin and bones"
• MSN Search: mi vida loca -- More Useful Everyday

How in the hell could someone find me thru a search for "girls gone wild"??? I went thru the first couple of pages of search results, and the majority of them have to do with sex, sex sites, sex acts, and the Girls Gone Wild video series.

Again I ask, how did they get here from there?? This isn't the first time I've seen this on my referer's list.

I just don't get it, I guess...

--MorelaterZ--