Neko

Monday, May 03, 2004

Wow, has it be a year almost?

A year ago this month (the 28th I think), I started ~*Mi Vida Loca*~. I think it was originally called "The Misadventures of Tank's Grrl" or something like that (which would explain why my addy is tanksgrrl.blogspot.com).

I've had my ups and downs, and I've lived to tell about them here. I don't live the most interesting life, I admit, and no one can take my (mis)adventures away from me, since I've chronicled them for all the world to read. Someone left a comment recently that said they had come across ~*Mi Vida Loca*~ by chance, and that they've read every entry. Well, God bless you! I really mean that. Even I don't have that much patience (but then again, I know what's going to happen so I can skip the bad -IMHO- parts).

And I'm happy to learn that people actually do come here and read at least the first page. Some 250+ folks have come here since I put the counter on the bottom of the page about ten days ago. Granted, some of that number is me, but more are people who don't know me from Adam and take the time to at least stop by. Admittedly, I think some of them are people who think this is going to be a Spanish language site, based on the title...to those people, I'm sorry. I got the title from a Pam Tillis song (the lyrics of which are in the archives for July 3rd, 2003).

Thru this blog, you've met my family, my friends, my ex hubby, my on again-off again boyfriend (on again, I hope, based on what happened yesterday); listened to my complaints, read my rants, have some idea what my political views (such as they are) are, and slogged along as I go thru "my crazy life", with its attendant roller coaster like ride. I just wanted to thank you for reading, and I hope you continue to stop by. Drop me an email or leave a comment if you're so inclined.

I may just do this again at the end of the month (provided I survive Jeff's graduation and Scott's birthday), so please forgive me if i sound redundant by then. LOL :)

MorelaterZ--